Location: Redlands Mesa Golf Course
Date: October 21, 2017
Course Stats: Approx. 3.5 miles from start to finish with various challenges at each tee.
This is our 7th annual event fundraiser for local organizations and people in need. This year we team up with CASA to help support the placement of foster kids that otherwise get tumbled through the system for years without good homes. All proceeds will go to CASA. To see more details about this organization, please go to http://www.casamc.org/. We ask you to consider donating in addition to participating in this event!
The Fitness challenge begins at the driving range at Redlands Mesa and continues through the front 9 of the golf course with 10 tasks in between a timed run. No tasks will be too technical to perform however there are 3 levels each participant will have to choose to perform them upon registration. Heavy Rx which mean you will carry an object throughout the course, Light Rx, or modified.
This course will be performed at night requiring a headlamp for each participant and proper race attire to stay warm as it is the 3rd week in October. No other special equipment or attire is needed. The max race cut off time will be 90 min. Timing bibs will be provided.
Team / Course Details:
This race is limited to 100 2-person teams. Sign up now to save your spot to challenge the Goblin! You will be completing over 10 challenges on this 3.5 mile course, which meanders through the front 9 of the Redlands Mesa Golf Course. See map below for a teaser.
Be sure to stay after and enjoy the post-event party to share your stories with your colleagues! Visit http://TheGoblin.itsyourrace.com/ for all details!
- 2 Men Heavy Team – 2 men team level; Loads will be heavier, but nothing out of this world "heavy".
- 2 Men Light Team – 2 men team level; Loads will be lighter and athletes will move faster.
- 2 Women Heavy Team – 2 women showing men how to do it; Loads will be heavier, but nothing out of this world "heavy".
- 2 Women Light Team – 2 women showing men how to do it; Loads will be lighter and athletes will move faster.
- 2 Co-Ed Heavy Team – Best of both worlds; Loads will be heavier, but nothing out of this world "heavy".
- 2 Co-Ed Light Team – Best of both worlds; Loads will be lighter and athletes will move faster.
- 2 Spirit Team - Children with age of 14 and under paired up with Adult or another kid; light loads or no loads and variable reps depending on age of child.
Overall top each team category!
1 Spirit Award!
Goodies from sponsors, Goblin Tee shirt (register by 10/09 for guaranteed size!), Beer or beverage of choice for after. *Processing fees are used to help ensure smooth event process and you have a great experience from the time you get there to the time you depart.*
Registration Site: http://TheGoblin.itsyourrace.com/
Facebook Event Page: